Level 5 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)
Level 5 extended Diploma in Health and social care equips you with the fundamentals of how to carry out health and social care. It starts from the beginning and will lead you up to advanced level of qualification in your workplace. It also offers money back guarantee, as your satisfaction and benefit is our priority.
Level 4: 6 Mandatory units:
- Understand equality, diversity,inclusion and human rights withinthe health and social care
- Understand the development ofsystems that promote diversity,equality and inclusion.
- Be able to promote equality,diversity and inclusion.
- Know how to manage risk andbalance rights with duty of care.
- Understand the principles of professional development.
- Be able to develop goals andtargets for their own professional
- Be able to prepare a professionaldevelopment plan.
- Be able to use models of reflectivepractice to evaluate own
- Be able to apply appropriateacademic conventions in written
- Know about the range ofcommunication requirements inthe workplace.
- Be able to use communicationsystems and practices in the
- Be able to use communicationsystems to facilitate partnership
- Know how to use systems forinformation management.
- Know about the currentlegislative framework for healthand safety.
- Understand the importance ofcompliance in relation to healthand safety.
- Understand risk assessmentprocesses related to health orsocial care.
- Be able to review health andsafety practices, policies and
- Know about approaches used in the assessment process forcare provision.
- Know how to lead assessmentsfor care provision.
- Know how to manage theoutcomes of care assessments.
- Be able to advise others aboutthe role of assessment.
- Know about the purpose and objectives of human resource
- Understand key aspects ofmanaging others in the
- Understand the regulation andinspection of health and socialcare services.
- Understand the managementof financial resources.
Level 5: 6 Mandatory units:
- Understand the features ofpartnership working.
- Understand how to establishand maintain workingrelationships with others.
- Understand how to evaluatepartnership working.
- Know how to work with othersto support organizationalinnovation and growth.
- Understand the legal framework,regulations, policies andprocedures that support thesafeguarding and protection ofvulnerable individuals.
- Know about the management of aservice which safeguards andprotects vulnerable individuals.
- Understand the importance ofpartnership working to protectvulnerable individuals.
- Understand how to reviewprocedures and practices thatpromote safeguarding of
- Understand approaches tohealth education.
- Understand models ofbehaviour change.
- Be able to carry out a healtheducation campaign.
- Understand the characteristics of effective team work.
- Know how to support a positive culture within a team in a healthand social care setting.
- Understand how to agreeperformance objectives with the
- Be able to manage team performance.
- Know about recruitment andselection processes in healthand social care.
- Understand professionalsupervision in health and socialcare settings.
- Know how to agree on theframework for a professionalsupervision process.
- Know how to provideprofessional supervision.
- Know how to reflect on ownpractice in professional
- Understand approaches toresearch in health and social care.
- Be able to plan a research projectrelevant to a health and socialcare setting.
- Be able to carry out a researchproject relevant to a health andsocial care setting.
- Be able to make informed
For further information, please click More information on requirements and find out the clear guidelines.
Proof of language proficiency: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information, visit English Language Expectations & FAQs relating to the English language entry requirements.
- Health & Social Care
Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)£350.00 – £949.00
No, There is no invigilated exam.
Assessment is based on written assignments. At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document.
At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document. You will be assessed on that written assignment.
If your submission (Written Assignment) is not passed, you will be provided with constructive feedback from the internal assessor so that you can rectify and resubmit. The number of revisions is unlimited.
If you fail to achieve one or more Assessment Criteria, you can rectify and resubmit the assignment.
No, there is no Fee for the resubmission of the assignment. It is totally FREE.
Every service is covered by the qualification fee.
As this is a self-paced qualification, you can manage your schedule. However, it should be noted that you have to complete the qualification in the maximum duration. For example, if the duration of the qualification is 12 months, you have to finish all 6 modules/units in 12 months.
Maximum time allowed to complete the qualification is 12 months and minimum time period to complete is 6 months.
Yes, the course/qualification fee can be paid in the installments. You can see the installment plans in the payment section.
You will get 24/7 tutor support. If you have any questions about the subject or issues with the assignment, you can contact your assigned tutor. You can also share the draft of the assignment to get it reviewed (before submission).
If a learner wants to cancel or no longer wishes to be on the course, then he/she will be eligible to apply for a full refund within 14 days cooling-off period.
If you do not have the exact requisite qualification but the proven work experience that is relevant to the subject, you can get enrolled. Check with the Admission team to know more about this on firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Assessment, you have to submit the written assignment. You will be provided a time frame for studying the learning material and then writing the assignment. Then, you will submit that assignment to the learning management system (Moodle). It will be assessed by the internal assessor, if passed you will be notified of the grade along with constructive feedback. Else, you will be instructed to rectify and resubmit, until you pass the assignment.