Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (RQF)
Qualifi Level 5 Diploma qualifications represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Diplomas (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Explain how principles of support are implemented in health and social care practice.
- Evaluate the impact of recent government policy, legislation, regulation, codes of practice and standards on practice.
- Evaluate the theories that underpin the delivery of health and social care practice.
- Critically discuss differing perspectives of quality in relation to health and social care services.
- Critically analyse, strategies for achieving quality in health and social care services.
- Evaluate systems, policies and procedures in health and social care services to improve quality.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate a research question.
- Undertake a pilot research project which does not require ethical approval.
- Critically evaluate research outcomes.
- Explain philosophies and relationships in health and social care working.
- Critically explore how to promote positive partnership working between users of services, professionals and organisations in health and social care.
- Evaluate the outcomes of partnership working in health and social care.
- Analyse different perceptions of health, disability and illness.
- Discuss how to promote the participation and independence of users of health and social care services.
- Evaluate how the design and review of services promotes and maximises the rights of users of health and social care services.
Qualifications at Level 3 or 4
Learners who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals
Level 5 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in Health and Social Care.
For learners wishing to study and are non-native English speakers, they must have a minimum level of English language competency.
Be age 18 years or above
Good Understanding of ICT
£300.00 – £849.00
- Health & Social Care
Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)£400.00 – £1,049.00
- Health & Social Care
Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)£350.00 – £949.00
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)£350.00 – £1,599.00
No, There is no invigilated exam.
Assessment is based on written assignments. At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document.
At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document. You will be assessed on that written assignment.
If your submission (Written Assignment) is not passed, you will be provided with constructive feedback from the internal assessor so that you can rectify and resubmit. The number of revisions is unlimited.
If you fail to achieve one or more Assessment Criteria, you can rectify and resubmit the assignment.
No, there is no Fee for the resubmission of the assignment. It is totally FREE.
Every service is covered by the qualification fee.
As this is a self-paced qualification, you can manage your schedule. However, it should be noted that you have to complete the qualification in the maximum duration. For example, if the duration of the qualification is 12 months, you have to finish all 6 modules/units in 12 months.
Maximum time allowed to complete the qualification is 12 months and minimum time period to complete is 6 months.
Yes, the course/qualification fee can be paid in the installments. You can see the installment plans in the payment section.
You will get 24/7 tutor support. If you have any questions about the subject or issues with the assignment, you can contact your assigned tutor. You can also share the draft of the assignment to get it reviewed (before submission).
If a learner wants to cancel or no longer wishes to be on the course, then he/she will be eligible to apply for a full refund within 14 days cooling-off period.
If you do not have the exact requisite qualification but the proven work experience that is relevant to the subject, you can get enrolled. Check with the Admission team to know more about this on email@example.com
For the Assessment, you have to submit the written assignment. You will be provided a time frame for studying the learning material and then writing the assignment. Then, you will submit that assignment to the learning management system (Moodle). It will be assessed by the internal assessor, if passed you will be notified of the grade along with constructive feedback. Else, you will be instructed to rectify and resubmit, until you pass the assignment.