Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in health and social care. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policy makers in their own country.
- Understand theories of leadership utilised in health and social care settings.
- Understand influences on motivation and performance in the health and social care
- Understand the features of effective team performance within the health and social care sector.
- Understand recruitment and selection processes in health and social care.
- Understand training and career development opportunities available for
- Understand performance management in health and social care.
- Understand strategies for managing a diverse
- Understand the role of financial information in managing health and social care organisations.
- Understand the different sources of finance available for the health and social care organisations.
- Understand how business decisions in health and social care can be informed by financial
- Understand the development of international healthcare
- Understand external and internal environments for health and social care
- Understand strategic and business plans for health care organisations based on environmental
- Understand the contribution of public and health promotion in the provision of health and social care services.
- Understand perspectives of quality in health and social care
- Understand strategies for achieving quality in health and social care
- Understand the principles of change management in health and social care settings.
- Be able to create a plan and implement effective change within a health and social care
- Be able to analyse stakeholder responses to organizational change.
- Understand the relevance of research within health and social care contexts.
- Understand research approaches in health care contexts.
- Be able to plan a research proposal relevant to management of health and social care contexts.
- Be able to analyse and interpret a range of data.
- Understand the relationship between research and evidence based practice.
For further information, please click More information on requirements and find out the clear guidelines.
Proof of language proficiency: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information, visit English Language Expectations & FAQs relating to the English language entry requirements.
- Health & Social Care
Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)£350.00 – £949.00
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)£350.00 – £1,599.00
No, There is no invigilated exam.
Assessment is based on written assignments. At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document.
At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document. You will be assessed on that written assignment.
If your submission (Written Assignment) is not passed, you will be provided with constructive feedback from the internal assessor so that you can rectify and resubmit. The number of revisions is unlimited.
If you fail to achieve one or more Assessment Criteria, you can rectify and resubmit the assignment.
No, there is no Fee for the resubmission of the assignment. It is totally FREE.
Every service is covered by the qualification fee.
As this is a self-paced qualification, you can manage your schedule. However, it should be noted that you have to complete the qualification in the maximum duration. For example, if the duration of the qualification is 12 months, you have to finish all 6 modules/units in 12 months.
Maximum time allowed to complete the qualification is 12 months and minimum time period to complete is 6 months.
Yes, the course/qualification fee can be paid in the installments. You can see the installment plans in the payment section.
You will get 24/7 tutor support. If you have any questions about the subject or issues with the assignment, you can contact your assigned tutor. You can also share the draft of the assignment to get it reviewed (before submission).
If a learner wants to cancel or no longer wishes to be on the course, then he/she will be eligible to apply for a full refund within 14 days cooling-off period.
If you do not have the exact requisite qualification but the proven work experience that is relevant to the subject, you can get enrolled. Check with the Admission team to know more about this on email@example.com
For the Assessment, you have to submit the written assignment. You will be provided a time frame for studying the learning material and then writing the assignment. Then, you will submit that assignment to the learning management system (Moodle). It will be assessed by the internal assessor, if passed you will be notified of the grade along with constructive feedback. Else, you will be instructed to rectify and resubmit, until you pass the assignment.