Level 2 Diploma in Care (Qualifi)
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the health and social care sector? Our Level 2 Diploma in Care, offered by Qualifi, is tailored to equip individuals with the essential knowledge, skills, and understanding necessary to excel as an Adult Care Worker or Healthcare Support Worker. This vocationally-based qualification, the Level 2 Health and Social Care Diploma, focuses on the development of knowledge, comprehension, and practical skills related to providing care within a healthcare support environment. The Qualifi Level 2 Diploma in Care caters to a broad spectrum of learners engaged in various roles within health and adult care settings. It’s important to note that since this qualification is designed to foster competence, learners must be employed or actively participating in voluntary work in order to undergo assessment.
|Unit Number||Unit Title||Level||Credit Value||GLH||TQT|
|2C01||Communication in Care Settings||2||3||20||30|
|2C02||Duty of Care||2||1||7||10|
|2C03||Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Care Settings||2||2||17||20|
|2C04||Handle Information in Care Settings||2||1||10||10|
|2C05||Health, Safety and Well-Being in Care Settings||2||4||33||40|
|2C06||Implement Person-Centred Approaches||2||5||39||50|
|2C07||Personal Development in a Care Setting||2||3||23||30|
|2C08||Responsibilities of a Care Worker||2||2||16||20|
|2C09||Safeguarding and Protection in Care Settings||2||3||26||30|
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Level||Credit Value||GLH||TQT|
|2C12||Assist in the Administration of Medication||2||4||25||40|
|2C13||Contribute to Support of Positive Risktaking for Individuals||2||3||27||30|
|2C15||Promote Positive Behaviour Support||3||6||44||60|
|2C16||Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act 2005||3||3||20||30|
|2C20||Support Independence in the Tasks of Daily Living||2||5||35||50|
|2C21||Understand How to Support Individuals to be Part of a Community||2||3||16||30|
- Understand why communication is important in the work setting.
- Be able to meet individuals’ communication and language needs, wishes and preferences.
- Be able to reduce barriers to communication.
- Be able to apply principles and practices relating to confidentiality at work.
- Understand the implications of duty of care.
- Understand support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care.
- Know how to respond to complaints.
- Understand the importance of equality and inclusion.
- Be able to work in an inclusive way.
- Know how to access information, advice and support about diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Understand the need for secure handling of information in care settings.
- Know how to access support for handling information.
- Be able to handle information in accordance with agreed ways of working.
- Understand own responsibilities, and the responsibilities of others, relating to health and safety in the work setting.
- Understand the use of risk assessments in relation to health and safety.
- Understand procedures for responding to accidents and sudden illness.
- Be able to reduce the spread of infection.
- Be able to move and handle equipment and objects safely.
- Know how to handle hazardous substances and materials.
- Understand how to promote fire safety in the work setting.
- Be able to implement security measures in the work setting.
- Know how to manage own stress.
- Understand person-centred approaches for care and support.
- Be able to work in a person-centred way.
- Be able to establish consent when providing care or support.
- Be able to encourage active participation.
- Be able to support the individual’s right to make choices.
- Be able to promote individuals’ well-being.
- Sale! Sale! Add to cart
OTHM Level 5 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)£350.00 – £1,599.00
Explore the Level 2 Diploma in Care with Qualifi!
This Level 2 Health and Social Care Diploma is designed to help you build essential skills for a rewarding career in the care industry. You’ll learn practical knowledge to provide top-notch care and support to individuals. Our program offers a specialised focus on Health and Social Care, catering to individuals aspiring to become Adult Care Workers, Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers, or Personal Assistants in healthcare support environments.
We understand the demands of today’s world, which is why we offer the flexibility of online learning for your NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care. This means you can pursue your passion while managing other commitments in a way that suits your schedule. Get ready to enhance your skills and open doors to various care roles. Come and join us on a journey towards a rewarding and meaningful career in healthcare. Our Level 2 Diploma in Care (Qualifi) is suitable for individuals currently employed or volunteering in health and adult care settings. This program is an excellent fit for those pursuing roles such as Adult Care Workers, Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers, or Personal Assistants. Whether you’re looking to kickstart your career or enhance your existing skills, our Level 2 Health and Social Care Diploma is your gateway to success. Empower yourself with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the dynamic field of health and social care. Enrol today and take the first step towards a rewarding and impactful career. For more Related Courses, Click here.
Why Choose Our Level 2 Diploma in Care Qualification?
Who Can Enrol?
Our Level 2 Diploma in Care (Qualifi) is suitable for individuals currently employed or volunteering in health and adult care settings. This program is an excellent fit for those pursuing roles such as Adult Care Workers, Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers, or Personal Assistants.
Whether you’re looking to kickstart your career or enhance your existing skills, our Level 2 Health and Social Care Diploma is your gateway to success.
Empower yourself with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the dynamic field of health and social care.
Enrol today and take the first step towards a rewarding and impactful career.
For more Related Courses, Click here.
No, There is no invigilated exam.
Assessment is based on written assignments. At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document.
At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document. You will be assessed on that written assignment.
If your submission (Written Assignment) is not passed, you will be provided with constructive feedback from the internal assessor so that you can rectify and resubmit. The number of revisions is unlimited.
If you fail to achieve one or more Assessment Criteria, you can rectify and resubmit the assignment.
No, there is no Fee for the resubmission of the assignment. It is totally FREE.
Every service is covered by the qualification fee.
As this is a self-paced qualification, you can manage your schedule. However, it should be noted that you have to complete the qualification in the maximum duration. For example, if the duration of the qualification is 12 months, you have to finish all 6 modules/units in 12 months.
Maximum time allowed to complete the qualification is 12 months and minimum time period to complete is 6 months.
Yes, the course/qualification fee can be paid in the installments. You can see the installment plans in the payment section.
You will get 24/7 tutor support. If you have any questions about the subject or issues with the assignment, you can contact your assigned tutor. You can also share the draft of the assignment to get it reviewed (before submission).
If a learner wants to cancel or no longer wishes to be on the course, then he/she will be eligible to apply for a full refund within 14 days cooling-off period.
If you do not have the exact requisite qualification but the proven work experience that is relevant to the subject, you can get enrolled. Check with the Admission team to know more about this on firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Assessment, you have to submit the written assignment. You will be provided a time frame for studying the learning material and then writing the assignment. Then, you will submit that assignment to the learning management system (Moodle). It will be assessed by the internal assessor, if passed you will be notified of the grade along with constructive feedback. Else, you will be instructed to rectify and resubmit, until you pass the assignment.