Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)
OTHM nvq Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social science is full of specialized and strategically designed knowledge to provide individuals assistance with their capabilities and concepts regarding their field. Level 6 Diploma in Health and care management consists of 6 units available on highly active learning management system with 24/7 online tutor assistance.
- Be able to plan for their progression as a health and social care manager.
- Be able to reflect on practice.
- Be able to develop own skills and understanding in relation to working with others in health and social care practice.
- Understand perspectives of quality in health and social care services.
- Understand strategies for achieving quality in health and social care services.
- Understand the efficacy of systems, policies and procedures in health and social care services.
- Understand methods used to evaluate quality of service provision in health and social care.
- Understand theories of leadership and management relevant to the health and social care sector.
- Understand the challenges that impact employee performance in the health and social care sector.
- Understand the development and effectiveness of teams in the health and social care sector.
- Understand the development and implementation of health and social care organisational policy.
- Understand how health and safety legislation is implemented in health and social care settings.
- Understand the role of risk assessment in health and social care service provision.
- Understand the monitoring and review of health and safety in health and social care settings.
- Understand factors involved in human resource planning in health and social care organisations.
- Understand recruitment and retention aspects in health and social care.
- Understand the value of financial awareness in managing health and social care organisations.
- Understand the different sources of finance available for the health and social care organisations.
- Understand the relevance of research within health and social care contexts.
- Understand research approaches in health care contexts.
- Be able to plan a research proposal relevant to management of health and social care contexts.
- Be able to analyse and interpret a range of data.
- Understand the relationship between research and evidence based practice.
An honours degree in related subject or UK level 5 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
Learners who have work experience of 5 years and more at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals.
Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification as recognised by UK NARIC
For learners wishing to study and are non-native English speakers, they must have a minimum level of English language competency.
Learners must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Good Understanding of ICT
For further information, please click More information on requirements and find out the clear guidelines.
Proof of language proficiency: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information, visit English Language Expectations & FAQs relating to the English language entry requirements.
£350.00 – £949.00
- Base Level
Level 2 Diploma in Care (Qualifi)£150.00 – £549.00
- Health & Social Care
Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)£400.00 – £1,049.00
- Health & Social Care
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (RQF)£300.00 – £849.00
- Health & Social Care
Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care£250.00 – £749.00
No, There is no invigilated exam.
Assessment is based on written assignments. At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document.
At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document. You will be assessed on that written assignment.
If your submission (Written Assignment) is not passed, you will be provided with constructive feedback from the internal assessor so that you can rectify and resubmit. The number of revisions is unlimited.
If you fail to achieve one or more Assessment Criteria, you can rectify and resubmit the assignment.
No, there is no Fee for the resubmission of the assignment. It is totally FREE.
Every service is covered by the qualification fee.
As this is a self-paced qualification, you can manage your schedule. However, it should be noted that you have to complete the qualification in the maximum duration. For example, if the duration of the qualification is 12 months, you have to finish all 6 modules/units in 12 months.
Yes, there are custom payment plans available, you can reach email@example.com for customised plan.
Maximum time allowed to complete the qualification is 12 months and minimum time period to complete is 6 months.
Yes, the course/qualification fee can be paid in the installments. You can see the installment plans in the payment section.
You will get 24/7 tutor support. If you have any questions about the subject or issues with the assignment, you can contact your assigned tutor. You can also share the draft of the assignment to get it reviewed (before submission).
If a learner wants to cancel or no longer wishes to be on the course, then he/she will be eligible to apply for a full refund within 14 days cooling-off period.
If you do not have the exact requisite qualification but the proven work experience that is relevant to the subject, you can get enrolled. Check with the Admission team to know more about this on firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Assessment, you have to submit the written assignment. You will be provided a time frame for studying the learning material and then writing the assignment. Then, you will submit that assignment to the learning management system (Moodle). It will be assessed by the internal assessor, if passed you will be notified of the grade along with constructive feedback. Else, you will be instructed to rectify and resubmit, until you pass the assignment.
You can contact the online tutor through email email@example.com