Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (RQF)
If you are thinking of establishing a promising career in the health and social care sector, it is the right time for you. Starting a journey in health and social can be rewarding, especially in this era of a pandemic where the demand for health and social care workers and assistants is increasing.
- Understanding of the main roles and responsibilities of Health and Social care workers when delivering care
- Understanding of the importance of regulatory bodies in delivery of high quality care
- Evaluate the role of the inter-professional team in delivering health and social care
- Understand the role of communication in effective Health and Social care practice
- Be able to communicate information in a variety of formats
- Understand the importance of ICT in Communication in Health and Social care
- Examine how public health policy is developed to improve the health of the population
- Examine factors that can affect health in the population
- Discuss how Health promotion can influence individuals to adopt healthy lifestyles
- Develop a health promotion event and analyse its effectiveness
- Understand the professional values and personal attributes needed to work in health and social care.
- Understand the ethical issues involved when meeting the care needs of individuals
- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice
- Understand the causes and effects of Type 2 Diabetes
- Examine the clinical investigations associated with diagnosis of type 2 diabetes.
- Understand the treatment and support available for service users with type 2 diabetes.
- Understand the causes and effects of Dementia
- Examine the investigations associated with diagnosis Dementia
- Examine the treatment and support available for service users with Dementia and their families
L3HSC06 – Understanding Stroke Care ( Optional )
- Understand the causes and effects of Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)
- Examine the risk factors associated with a Cerebrovascular accident (CVA) and common investigations associated with diagnosis.
- Examine the treatment and support available for service users following a CVA and their families.
Sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment criteria.
Learners will be expected to hold a Level 2 qualification or equivalent and/or work experience in the health and social care sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals.
Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in Health and Social Care.
For learners wishing to study and are non-native English speakers, they must have a minimum level of English language competency.
Be age 18 years or above
Good Understanding of ICT
£200.00 – £649.00
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)£350.00 – £1,599.00
No, There is no invigilated exam.
Assessment is based on written assignments. At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document.
At the end of each unit or module, you will have to submit a written assignment in MS Word document. You will be assessed on that written assignment.
If your submission (Written Assignment) is not passed, you will be provided with constructive feedback from the internal assessor so that you can rectify and resubmit. The number of revisions is unlimited.
If you fail to achieve one or more Assessment Criteria, you can rectify and resubmit the assignment.
No, there is no Fee for the resubmission of the assignment. It is totally FREE.
Every service is covered by the qualification fee.
As this is a self-paced qualification, you can manage your schedule. However, it should be noted that you have to complete the qualification in the maximum duration. For example, if the duration of the qualification is 12 months, you have to finish all 6 modules/units in 12 months.
Maximum time allowed to complete the qualification is 12 months and minimum time period to complete is 6 months.
Yes, the course/qualification fee can be paid in the installments. You can see the installment plans in the payment section.
You will get 24/7 tutor support. If you have any questions about the subject or issues with the assignment, you can contact your assigned tutor. You can also share the draft of the assignment to get it reviewed (before submission).
If a learner wants to cancel or no longer wishes to be on the course, then he/she will be eligible to apply for a full refund within 14 days cooling-off period.
If you do not have the exact requisite qualification but the proven work experience that is relevant to the subject, you can get enrolled. Check with the Admission team to know more about this on firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Assessment, you have to submit the written assignment. You will be provided a time frame for studying the learning material and then writing the assignment. Then, you will submit that assignment to the learning management system (Moodle). It will be assessed by the internal assessor, if passed you will be notified of the grade along with constructive feedback. Else, you will be instructed to rectify and resubmit, until you pass the assignment.