Terms & Conditions
We have categorised the terms and conditions for a different format separately: Please choose the terms & conditions the one is applied to your CPD or Endorsed Courses or Qualifications. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly support team for assistance.
- Ofqual Regulated Qualifications
- The Learners data and information is completely protected as per according to the Data Protection Act 1998 & GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018) and it will be used only for educational purposes.
- Information about the learner and their data will not be provided to another learner for securing his privacy.
- Learners can interact with one another through the student discussion forum.
- Feedback on assessments is not published publicly as College provides it directly to learner via its VLE/ Moodle.
- Upon successfully passing the CPD or Endorsed Course, Learner can claim the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Certificate/Diploma from Training Qualifications UK an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation (Hardcopy Only) by paying the Certificate fee via ILC.
- Certificate fee is non-refundable
- Inspire London College will apply for an endorsed certificate upon receiving the certificate fee and an acceptable photo form of identification.
- Inspire London College PDF Certificate of Completion will be sent to the learner via email within 24 hours (excluding weekends) after receiving the PDF certificate fee & an acceptable photo form of identification.
- Endorsed Certificate will be sent to the Learner’s mailing address within 15 – 20 working days (local) & 4 to 6 weeks (International), therefore the correct personal information & address is necessary to provide.
- We dispatch all our certificate using trac & track delivery in the case you have not received your certificate in given time by us please contact us immediately.
- The learner will be asked to provide his/her ID for claiming the certificate. Therefore an acceptable photo form of identification is necessary.
Terms and Conditions are the foundation of a learning contract. Being the part of Inspire London College as a learner this is a contract between “learner or Learner(s)” and “Inspire London College (ILC)”.
Following terms and conditions are essential to fulfilling by the learners if they register with Inspire London College (ILC) direct (from our website www.inspirelondoncollege.co.uk, www.inspirelondoncollege.com or through 3rd party website(s).
- The learner will receive the requirements for registration email within 24 – 48 hours of the course purchase. In the case you have not received requirements for registration, contact ILC via email.
- After fulfilling the requirements for registration, learner will receive the course registration & login details for an online portal (Moodle/VLE) from ILC within 24 hours. In the case, you have not received course login details, contact ILC via email.
- Access to VLE/Moodle is given only after receiving the learner’s tuition fee (in full or first instalment).
- In case of qualifications fee payment by Instalment option, learners will need to pay their regular instalments on time, and after 3 days of pending invoice, the learners will be suspended from the course.
- In the case ILC agree paying the fast-track fee and the course fee by paying in instalments, learner will need to pay their regular instalments on time, and after 3 days of pending first invoice, the learners will be suspended from the course. In the case activation, learner need to pay full remaining fee. If 2 missed & late instalment of fee payment, ILC will move the learner to normal pace 6 or 8 months duration.
- There will be £20 fee for activation the account in the case learner suspended due to non-payment of instalment.
- Inspire London College will apply for certificate upon receiving the full course fee.
- The learner can enrol in the multiple courses & qualifications at the same time, and he/she can complete them parallel.
- Only fully enrolled learner are eligible to apply for the exemption/Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- If the learner wishes to apply for the exemption from any module based on Recognition of Prior Certificated Learning or Experiential Learning.
- Learners must apply by filling out the RPL form along with evidence.
- A final decision on exemption/Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is subject to the awarding body’s EQA approval or not approval.
- ILC will not forward or assess any exemption//Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if the tuition fee/instalments fee is due.
- Learner needs to clear the due balance before assessment of the RPL form assessment.
- Inspire London College will provide learning material via Moodle/VLE only.
- Course/Qualifications material includes all the essential learning material such as Course Units, Access to VLE/Moodle, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- All the courses/qualifications material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there will be no video or live lectures during the course.
- Learners can contact their online tutor through VLE/Moodle or via email regarding assistance in their studies throughout the course.
- The minimum time period to complete ILC Ofqual Qualification is 6 months, and a maximum period to complete the course is up to twelve months. Learners will have access to VLE/Moodle up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time. After 12 months, the learner need to pay (awarding body registration fee + assessments marking fee) in any circumstance one time only.
- In the case learner selected the fast track option – 4 months they have to pay in full. I. there will be no instalment options
- In the case learner is unable to complete the qualifications with provided qualifications completion extension, he/she need to register for the qualifications by paying the full fee.
- Course Fee, Qualification Fee, Certification fee and registrations Fee paid is not transferable to another learner, participant or representative where the learner does not like to continue the course or the employee has left the company or is unable to continue study due to any reason. If you are in a 14-day cooling-off period and the learner has not logged in to the portal and accessed the course material, a learner can request a refund.
- After the completion of the qualifications and/or course maximum duration (12 months from the date of enrolment) the access to VLE/Moodle will be terminated without prior notice, and for further information/communication, learners can contact via email.
- College may extend the period up to six months with extra charges (awarding body registration fee + assessments marking fee) (if the learner has shown his/her progress, i.e., submitted assignments). A learner can contact the college for further information. Please be informed that Inspire London College reserves the right to grant extensions to the course duration.
- There are mandatory and optional units for this qualification. All units cover a number of topics relating to learning outcomes and credits hours.
- The assessment method for Ofqual Qualifications is assignments/report writing.
- ILC will claim Certificate from the awarding body days after final assignment/module grading by assessor & IV.
- Hardcopy of Certificate (where applicable) will be delivered to learner’s address or PDF copy via email once received by the awarding body.
- Where the awarding body only issue certificate PDF format only. In the case you like to get hardcopy of your certificate there will be extra charges applied.
- If a learner wants to cancel or no longer wish to be on the course, then he/she will be eligible to apply for a full refund within 14 days cooling-off period according to Consumer Contract Regulations 2013. (This condition applies only if the learner has not logged in to the VLE/Moodle and accessed the course or have not communicated with the admissions team or online tutor via email or over the phone).
- At the time of registration/course purchase via a college website or third-party website, a learner needs to provide his/her accurate, complete and current information all the time for VLE/Moodle account and registration. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the terms and conditions, which may result in immediate termination/suspension of VLE/Moodle account and registration from the course without further notice.
- The learner is responsible for protecting the Moodle/VLE’s Username & Password and for any activities or actions under your password.
- The learner is agreed not to disclose his/her password to any third party or any other learner. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination/suspension of learner’s VLE/Moodle account and registration from the course without further notice.
- Learner must notify the college immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of VLE/Moodle account.
- Learner cannot use a username of another learner or entity that is not lawfully accessible for their use. Learner must explicitly agree that college cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of any falsifications learner make in this regard.
- ILC accepts the payments through; Bank Transfer, Western Union, PayPal and Credit and Debit Card, therefore any other mode of transferring the payments will not be accepted and Inspire London College will not be responsible for that.
- Awarding body registration fee is non-refundable.
- Each qualification has its entry reequipments. If learner is unable to meet the early requirements ILC will reject the application/enrolment.
- Working knowledge of English language and ICT is the requirement for enrolment on all our courses.
- There is no maximum age restriction for the courses, as courses are open to any learner with age over 16+ years old can apply for the course. Learners less than 16 years old will not be eligible for the Certificates.
- ILC’s Administration will contact its Learners through their own official email address and official social media pages, therefore, the college will not be responsible for any other conspiracy made on the name of Inspire London College.
- Our Campus based-study programs are also available, but those programmes are for the learners residing in the UK while our online and distance learning programs are open to international students.
- Learners are not allowed to switch their course to another.
- Learner must notify/report within 24 hours of accessing the learning material if there is any efficiencies or inaccuracies in the course material. Complaints regarding efficiencies or inaccuracies will not be accepted after this time.
- Necessary updates will be made to the learning material. If ILC is unable to provide learning material, a full refund will be given.
- Complaints can be made through email to the College’s Administration, and these complaints will be addressed within 24 hours.
- Access to the next unit/module will be given after grading/passing of the first assignment and grading may take 5 to 7 working days.
- After studying the course material, learner will have to attempt the final assignment(s) or MCQs test.
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on Learning Platform / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment 2nd time if need to. If refer in 3rd and final attempt there will be assessment fee £30/module to pay.
- Once you submit your assignment, there will be no attempt allowed to improve the grade. If you wish to pass the assessment with a higher grade, you can submit your work/assignment via email to the online tutor to check that you are on track and have covered all the tasks before the final submission.
- ILC sets resubmission of assignment criteria in line with pre-established Guidelines. Resubmission of referred or late assignments may be authorised if the student has fully engaged with the assessment activities during the teaching period. An assignment that has been marked as Referred on the first on-time submission can be resubmitted and graded to a maximum Pass if the assessment has grade descriptors that
require evidence of meeting agreed timelines or the ability to plan/organise time effectively.
- An assignment that has been marked Pass on the first on-time submission cannot be resubmitted for an opportunity for an improved grade; the grade is capped at Pass.
- Online tutor is responsible for providing the feedback and results to learners within seven working days of the submission of the assignment.
- Delay in the assignment grading process can only be caused due to technical issues, in such case learners will be informed via email.
- Inspire London College is not liable or responsible for any failure or disturbance in performance caused due to Forced Majeure Event.
- Inspire London College reserves the right to change awarding organisation during the period of enrolment and certification for Qualifications. In the case of awarding organisation change, certification/diploma level will remain same as the one defined at the time of the purchase of course (from ILC website or from third-party website ‘where ILC advertise the courses’).
- Inspire London College reserves the right to refuse a refund, refuse to give an extension, not entitled to continue studies, receive any certification in the case of any breach of terms and conditions without prior notice/communication or obligation.
- These terms and conditions shall be directed by and interpreted by the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here in between from shall be completely subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
CHANGES: Changes in the terms and conditions will be posted on our Website. You are advised to check our college website regularly to view our most recent policies.